The new PSG database program is expected to go live sometime in late 2017. See below for updates and be sure to join our Facebook Group for more in-depth information.
- 07/17/17: We are registering breeder colony initials to the new program. If you are interested please see our Facebook page or contact us. Colony initials cannot be changed and are on a first come/ first serve basis.
Below are the expected features of the new PSG database.
- Free to search and enter pedigrees
- Option to hide lines that were sold as "pet only"
- Both ALC and COI calculations
- Add up to 3 pictures per sugar glider
- Marking of formerly sterile lines
- Breeding statics based on input data (average weights, ages of rehomes, life expectancy, number of times a glider is rehomed)
- Joeys can only be entered by the breeder
- Sugar glider rehoming/transfer tracking system